AND Analytical Balances HR-250A 252g X 0.1mg
AND Analytical Balances HR-250A 252g X 0.1mg offers a compact design and all necessary features for most scientific weighing application requiring 0.1 milligram graduations. Affordable and easy to use with a weighing capacity up to 252 grams with readability over the complete weighing range of 0.1 milligrams.
One selling point the AND Analytical Balances HR-250A 252g X 0.1mg offers over the competition is the small footprint design saving you space. The HR-250A footprint measures only 8 x 12 inch. The rotary doors mean that the balance takes up no extra space when the doors are open.
Calibration is achieved by external calibration and requires you to purchase either a 200 grams, 100 gram or 50 gram calibration mass. If you prefer motorized internal calibration please review the HR-250AZ.
AND Analytical Balances HR-250A 252g X 0.1mg specifications
- Capacity 252g.
- Readability 0.1mg.
- Pan Size Ø 90mm / 3.54″.
- Minimum weighing value 0.1 mg.
- Repeatability (Standard Deviation) 0 to 200 g: 0.1 mg / 200 to 252 g: 0.2 mg.
- Linearity ±0.3 mg.
- Stabilization time (when set to FAST under good environment conditions) Approx. 2 seconds (factory setting is MID, whose stabilization time is approx. 3 seconds).
- Sensitivity drift ±2 ppm/°C (10 to 30 °C/50 to 86 °F).
- Calibration External.
- Operating environment 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F), 85% RH or less (no condensation).
- Display refresh rate 5 times/second or 10 times/second, selectable.
- Display mode (units of measure) g, mg, oz, oz-t, ct, momme, dwt, grain, tael, tola, pieces (counting mode), % (percent mode), DS (density mode), user definable functions.
- Capacity vs readability (Other units of measure) 3.59 oz x 0.00001 oz.
- 3.27 ozt x 0.00001 ozt.
- 510 ct x 0.001 ct.
- 65.5 dwt x 0.0001 dwt.
- 27.2 mom x 0.0001 mom.
- 1574 GN x 0.002 GN.
- Counting mode Minimum unit mass: 0.1 mg.
- Number of samples: 10, 25, 50, or 100 pieces.
- Percent mode Minimum 100% reference mass: 10.0 mg .
- Minimum 100% display: 0.01%, 0.1%, or 1% (depends on the reference mass stored).
- Interface RS-232C standard (see also options below).
- Applicable calibration weight values (g) 250, 200, 100, 50.
- External dimensions 198 (W) × 294 (D) × 315 (H) mm / 8 (W) × 12 (D) × 12.4 (H) in.
- Net weight 3.5 kg / 7.8 lbs.
- Power supply AC adapter.
- Power consumption Approx. 11 VA (supplied by the AC adapter).
AND Analytical Balances HR-250A 252g X 0.1mg accessories
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
Indeed, we have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice relation to choice any product related at market weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly on our telephone lines requesting advice quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? durable, stable product? You’re on the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we reserve best materials just for you. All our Precision Balance have warranty certificates.
We work to suit your needs!
Provide free advice for you to build weighing system that best suits, all load cell your need, treat each case in particular, additionally we are a proactive team with a mission achieve your satisfaction too. Indeed We offer you any cell you need, if we don’t have it, we build it just for you.