AND Analytical Balances HR-100AZ 102gX0.1mg
Searching for practical, simple to operate analytical balances? The AND Analytical Balances HR-100AZ 102gX0.1mg analytical balance offers and compact design and all necessary features analytical weighing balances need.
This affordable and easy to use analytical balance is the preferred weighing solution in laboratories, pharma drug discovery weighing applications, or universities working with a limited budget, but requires a high quality scientific balance with motorized internal calibration.
AND Analytical Balances HR-100AZ 102gX0.1mg comes standard with a level indicator so you know your lab balance is level and delivers accurate weighing results. This analytical lab balance features advanced weighing modes like pieces (counting mode), % (percent mode), DS (density mode), and user definable functions.
AND Analytical Balances HR-100AZ 102gX0.1mg special features
- Removable, shatterproof breeze break with antistatic coating.
- Compact footprint: 20x30cm / 8x12in.
- GLP/GCP/LIMS/ISO Compliant.
- 14 weighing units and functions: g, mg, oz, ozt, ct, dwt, GN, mom, tael, tola, %, pieces,density, statstical function and user-defined units.
- Automatic internal calibration.
- Underhook weighing.
- Clear, reverse-backlit LCD.
AND Analytical Balances HR-100AZ 102gX0.1mg specifications
- Capacity 102g.
- Readability 0.1mg.
- Pan Size Ø 90mm / 3.54″.
- Minimum weighing value 0.1 mg.
- Repeatability (Standard Deviation) 0.1 mg.
- Linearity ±0.2 mg.
- Stabilization time (when set to FAST under good environment conditions) Approx. 2 seconds (factory setting is MID, whose stabilization time is approx. 3 seconds).
- Sensitivity drift ±2 ppm/°C (10 to 30 °C/50 to 86 °F).
- Calibration Internal.
- Clock and calendar function Yes.
- Operating environment 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F), 85% RH or less (no condensation).
- Display refresh rate 5 times/second or 10 times/second, selectable.
- Display mode (units of measure) g, mg, oz, oz-t, ct, momme, dwt, grain, tael, tola, pieces (counting mode), % (percent mode), DS (density mode), user definable functions.
- Capacity vs readability (Other units of measure) 3.59 oz x 0.00001 oz.
- 3.27 ozt x 0.00001 ozt.
- 510 ct x 0.001 ct.
- 65.5 dwt x 0.0001 dwt.
- 27.2 mom x 0.0001 mom.
- 1574 GN x 0.002 GN.
- Counting mode Minimum unit mass: 0.1 mg.
- Number of samples: 10, 25, 50, or 100 pieces.
- Percent mode Minimum 100% reference mass: 10.0 mg.
- Minimum 100% display: 0.01%, 0.1%, or 1% (depends on the reference mass stored).
- Interface RS-232C standard (see also options below).
- Applicable calibration weight values (g) 100, 50.
- External dimensions 198 (W) × 294 (D) × 315 (H) mm / 8 (W) × 12 (D) × 12.4 (H) in
Net weight 3.5 kg / 7.8 lbs.
- Power supply AC adapter.
- Power consumption Approx. 11 VA (supplied by the AC adapter).
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
Indeed, we have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice relation to choice any product related at market weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly on our telephone lines requesting advice quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? durable, stable product? You’re on the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we reserve best materials just for you. All our Precision Balance have warranty certificates.
We work to suit your needs!
Provide free advice for you to build weighing system that best suits, all load cell your need, treat each case in particular, additionally we are a proactive team with a mission achieve your satisfaction too. Indeed We offer you any cell you need, if we don’t have it, we build it just for you.