Innovative design enables a compact footprint, so it occupies minimal space but retains a high level of performance. The Analytical Balances Adam Scales NBL 84e is formed from a single piece of extruded aluminum, a material that provides superior temperature regulation. The single-piece construction offers greater stability, producing highly repeatable results. The weighing sensor in the Nimbus is crafted from a single block, and contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance. This optimized internal mechanism is fabricated using hardened materials, helping the Nimbus tolerate rigorous laboratory use. Efficiency in the mechanics, plus improved processing power of the electronics, leads to excellent performance.
Analytical Balances Adam Scales NBL 84e Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Lockdown device to secure balance
- Grab handles for safely lifting the balance
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- AC adapter included
Analytical Balances Adam Scales NBL 84e applications
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Dynamic / animal weighing
- Density determination
Analytical Balances Adam Scales NBL 84e specifications
- Capacity 80g
- Repeatability 0.00015g
- External Calibration
- Pan Size 3.5″ ø / 90mm ø
- Power Supply 18VDC 830mA adapter
- Interface RS-232, USB
- Net Weight 16.1lb / 5.25kg
- Electrical Safety Mark CE, cUL
- Display Digit Height 0.8″ / 20mm
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
We have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities. with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice in relation to choice any product related to the market of weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly in our telephone lines requesting advice and quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? A durable, stable product? You’re in the right place!
All shows all brands, are profoundly effective and dependable items since we save the best materials only for you. All our load cells Sentronik are warranty.