With a capacitive touch keypad and one of the largest LCD readouts in the industry, Analytical Balances Adam Scales EBL 104e provide a unique weighing experience for lab professionals. An innovative design results in a compact footprint that occupies minimal space on the lab bench yet offers a wide array of features.
Single-piece construction allows greater stability, enabling highly repeatable results. Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimized internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
Analytical Balances Adam Scales EBL 104e Features and Benefits
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning.
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components.
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments.
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- The illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation, and its durable, smooth surface can be easily wiped down.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions.
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads.
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”.
- AC adapter included
Analytical Balances Adam Scales EBL 104e applications
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Dynamic / animal weighing
- Density determination
Analytical Balances Adam Scales EBL 104e specifications
- Capacity 100g
- Repeatability 0.00015g
- External Calibration
- Power Supply 18VDC 830mA adapter
- Interface RS-232, USB
- Net Weight 12.1 lb/ 5.5 kg
- Electrical Safety Mark CE, cUL
- Display Digit Height 0.9″ / 24mm
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
We have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities. with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice in relation to choice any product related to the market of weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly in our telephone lines requesting advice and quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? A durable, stable product? You’re in the right place!
All shows all brands, are profoundly effective and dependable items since we save the best materials only for you. All our load cells Sentronik are warranty.