AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g
AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g offers 120 gram weighing capacity and increments in 0.1 milligram divisions. One touch automatic calibration function with its motor-driven mass offers you easy and simple calibration for accurate weighing. The balance also incorporates automatic self-calibration when it detects ambient temperature changes. All A&D lab balances also support calibration by a choice of external calibration weights.
Affordable priced the AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g features internal motorized calibration with stainless steel weighing pan and removable weighing chamber floor that makes clean-ups a breeze. The generous proportioned weighing chamber and weighing pan with three sliding glass doors allows for easy access from the right, left or top.
Experience the newest level of state of the art weighing technology incorporated in the GH-120 from AND Weighing. Attention to the smallest detail was designed into this premiere analytical balance including anti-static glass.
Everyone knows static electricity can cause havoc in your high precision weighing tasks, but almost all analytical manufacturer’s just use standard glass in their draftshield. The AND GH Series is one of the few analytical balance we know on the market featuring specially coated glass that substantially lessens the effects of static electricity.
AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g features
- Percentage and Counting Modes, Multiple Weighing Units.
- Tall 251mm (9.88″) Weighing Chamber.
- Built-in Motorized Calibration Weight.
- Automatic or Manual Full Digital Calibration.
- One Touch Environmental Filters.
- GLP/LIMS/ISO Compliant.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Standard Underhook
- Data Memory (up to 200)>
- RS-232C and WinCT Software Standard.
- Time and Date.
AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g Accessories
AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g specifications
- Capacity 120g.
- Readability 0.1mg.
- Pan Size 90mm / 3.6″ dia.
- Percentage Min Div 0.01%, 0.1% or 1% (auto prompt).
- Counting Min Weight 0.1 mg.
- Linearity 0.1 mg.
- Repeatability / Std Dev ±0.2 mg.
- Stabilization Time Approx. 3.5 sec (0.1 mg).
- Sensitivity Drift (10°C-30°C) ±2ppm/°C (when automatic self calibration is not used).
- Display Refresh 5 times per second / 10 times per second.
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H) 217 x 442 x 316mm / 8.54 x 17.4 x 12.24″.
- Breeze Break Dimensions (W x D x H) 164 x 148.5 x 251mm / 6.45 x 5.84 x 9.88″.
- Operating Temperature 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), 85% RH or less (no condensation).
- Weight Approx. 8.2 kg / 18 lb.
- Power 100, 120, 220, 240 VAC (AC Adapter) 50 Hz/60 Hz, 11 VA.
- Standard Accessories WinCT in CD-ROM, Manual, AC Adapter.
- External Calibration Mass (optional) 50 g / 100 g.
Advanced Automatic Self Calibration
ou won’t have to worry about buying calibration weights for this scientific scale. This Phoenix balance has automatic internal calibration that uses internal weights to calibrate the scale. The AND Analytical Balance GH-120 120gx0.001g will automatically calibrate with a significant change in temperature, or whenever ya tell it to. This is gonna come in real handy, especially if ya don’t like going through the whole calibration process. If ya prefer to calibrate the scale manually with your own weights, you can do that too.
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
Indeed, we have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice relation to choice any product related at market weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly on our telephone lines requesting advice quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? durable, stable product? You’re on the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we reserve best materials just for you. All our Precision Balance have warranty certificates.
We work to suit your needs!
Provide free advice for you to build weighing system that best suits, all load cell your need, treat each case in particular, additionally we are a proactive team with a mission achieve your satisfaction too. Indeed We offer you any cell you need, if we don’t have it, we build it just for you.