RETURNS OF PRODUCTS
The company makes sure to make all shipments from the warehouse in perfect condition, however as an organization we have no problem in making returns, reimbursements or exchanges of equipment, products or parts as long as they are presented to the company under the same conditions under Which were sent, including the packaging in which the shipment was made and its respective box in perfect condition.
- It has a maximum of 10 days after the purchase to carry out this process.
- 10% to 30% will be charged as a fee on all items, since these charges were incurred by the company when processing their payments, either by credit cards, refills, suppliers and handling charges.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- No changes are made to printer ribbons or labels.
- Shipments that were made “free”, when they are returned, will be deducted from your refund (not for the account of the company).
- The return process must be within 10 days, please contact us within this time frame, to receive return authorization number. Please note that failure to comply with the return process may result in refusal of delivery or additional charges.
FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RETURN PROCESS.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS.
If you wish to cancel the order, you can do so as long as the order has not already been sent. This procedure has an administrative and procedural charge of $ 20. If your products are being manufactured, constructed or calibrated, it will carry a fee that varies according to the price of the product, and you will bear these expenses.
We provide you with our contact numbers, e-mail and personalized attention in order to avoid these inconveniences, at Globind we provide free advice, ask all your questions before ordering so that you make the best decision when buying, and avoid cancellation of your order.
PRICE OF OUR PRODUCTS
There are a number of factors that influence these items, including the constant price variation in terms of processing materials specifically in metals, as well as the great variety of equipment and products in our E-shop, so prices are Variables and are subject to change constantly. Contact us and we will provide you with detailed and updated information regarding prices.
SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
In Globind we make the shipments of your insured products, or with the shipping company of your preference (if your request). We make sure to maximize the delivery times, however the days will vary according to the state or country of destination. “Free” shipping deals refer to US customers. You need to confirm your address before your products are shipped. The change of address of shipments once realized, will generate additional charges that will run by its account. All shipping prices are calculated by the parcel company and this cost is notified to the customer before shipment.
We accept the method of payment of your preference, including: Visa, Discover, American Express and Mastercard, deposits, checks, bank transfers, Paypal. It is important to contact the company to send the check (if this is the case), and take into account that if you choose to send a check as a method of payment, it will take a few additional days to receive your product.
Take into account that you must include: article or articles, models, capabilities, materials you need, contact number, e-mail, address, otherwise it will be difficult to process the order. Include shipping costs (if not free shipping).
In general, 99.9% of new equipment is calibrated from the factory, however if you want to recalibrate or feel the equipment requires calibration you should contact your nearest authorized agent. The rates are subject to the working hours and the transfer of technical staff. If you wish you can also take the scale or equipment to your local distributor. If you want to calibrate it yourself you can do it, even ask for technical advice, contact us and we will give you advice for equipment calibration.
Take into account that although your equipment is calibrated from the factory, it is probably not 100% accurate, as they influence in this process several factors that prevent the maximum precision but at the moment of the shipment in our location if it is, since when sending It may be affected by severity and abuse during the time of shipment and transit. This is common, so it is always advisable to perform a local calibration when installing the scale.
The guarantee of each original product is at the manufacturer’s expense. These vary according to each product or manufacturer. These terms and conditions of each manufacturer come in a brochure with their products, be sure to read them in detail when receiving your product, and in which are the contact numbers for customer service or special requirements. If you have difficulties to find the contact number of your manufacturer communicate with us at numerodescalemarket and we will gladly help you locate the correct number.
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY BUY.GLOBIND.COM ARE GUARANTEED BY THE MANUFACTURER. THESE WARRANTIES WILL VARY FROM THE MANUFACTURER, HOWEVER, WE SPECIFY THE USEFUL LIFE TIME OF EACH OF OUR PRODUCTS. SUCH WARRANTY PROVIDED IS CALCULATED BY THE MATERIALS OF PREPARATION, AND THE GOOD USE OF THE PRODUCT IS SUBJECT. DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ACCIDENT OR MISUSE, EXPOSURE TO HARMFUL MATERIALS, OR AS A RESULT OF SERVICE OR MODIFICATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE MANUFACTURER, ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SCALING ROUND / BALANCE TO THE MANUFACTURER OR BUY.GLOBIND.COM
GENERAL LEGAL REPLACEMENT
All scales and balances, and in general, electrical and electronic equipment are designed to operate or operate in specific environments and conditions, as well as for specific applications.
So it is important to take into account that its misuse could cause irreparable damage and even injury to the user. So below is a list of possible common hazards to which the user is exposed, which could cause minor or serious injury and in the worst case death. So we took the time to name them below:
- Connect the equipment or device to a properly grounded electrical outlet with the correct cable to manipulate or modify the device.
- Use a waterproof scale if it is to be exposed to corrosive or humid environments.
- Use explosion-proof balances if the environment is potentially explosive or flammable.
- Do not use scales to weigh people if the scale has not been designed for such purpose.
- Do not use laboratory scales in a production line or in a non-laboratory environment.
- Do not allow untrained persons or children to handle devices.
- Use approved or certified devices.
- The company is not responsible for the manipulation or control of the scales or equipment purchased, so it is important that the end user takes a good control and use of the equipment.
- The company is not responsible for words, actions or negligence, either verbally or in printed form, by any distributor or re-seller, regarding the use of its scales.
The price, specification and availability of our products are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or manufacturer claims that may or may not change over time due to changes in the product, improvements, outsourcing, etc … We reserve the right to substitute products of equal or greater value.