The Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7880 Bench Scale provides the most accurate and reliable weight measurement for static or in-line shipping. The weighing solution for any application requiring a durable bench scale.
Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7880 specifications
- Capacity (lb) 150 lb x 0.05 lb, 250 lb x 0.05 lb 300 lb x 0.1 lb
- Capacity (kg) 75 kg x 0.02 kg 100 kg x 0.02 kg 150 kg x 0.05 kg
- Note: Default configuration as weight classifier.
Metric weighing can be configured in the field during calibration.
- Dimensions– 18″ L x 18″ W x 4.5″ H 457 mm (L) x 457 mm (W) x 114 mm (H)
- Power– 120 VAC (+10% -15%), 60 Hz, standard 3-wire ground
- Operating Environment– Temperature: 42° F to 104° F (5° C to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Input/Output– RS-232, bi-directional, configurable 1200 19.2K baud. Transmits weight and scale status whenever ASCII “W” CR is sent by a remote device
- Shipping Weight– 45 lb (21 kg), standard configuration; 60 lb (28 kg) with ball top
- Certifications– United States: NTEP #95-121
- Canada: MOI #AM-5099 Rev 1
- For use as a Class III device from +5° C to 40° C
Supermaket Scale Salter Brecknell 7880 features
- Display Controls– ZERO: Includes Auto Zero Tracking or Manual push button to re-establish zero reference.
- TEST: Runs a diagnostic test to ensure scales is fully functional, and allows a real-time view of internal settings.
- Construction– Stainless steel weight platter, painted mild steel base enclosure
- Field Calibration– Alternate span points can
simplify fi eld calibration by using less than full capacity weights. Can be setup as either decimal pound or kilogram.
- RS-232 Cable– Included with each scale, DB 9-pin,
null modem, female connector allows you to connect to a PC
- Emulation Protocols– Standard NCI default with field confi gurable settings of 8213, 3835, SMA, and Auto Weight Send. This allows you to select compatible scale communication settings or scale drivers during field installation when interfacing with shipping software
programs or host devices
- Power Supply– Recessed power supply with standard wall plug
- Durabridge® Technology– Reduces overall scale deflection when a full load is applied
- Internal Display– 1/2″ H, 6 digit LCD display
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
We have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities. with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice in relation to choice any product related at market of weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly in our telephone lines requesting advice and quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? A durable, stable product? You’re in the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we eserve the best materials just for you. All our Supermarket Scales Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7880 are guaranteed.
We are obsessed with quality! Load cells you will find here have been previously tested in our laboratories, innovative and reliable cells.