With a fast digital response and large weight platters, the Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7824 / 7840 Bench Scales easily accommodate oversize parcels or containers in the shipping room. Both are NTEP approved and available with a ball-top platter.
Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7824 / 7840 features
- Display Controls– ZERO: Includes Auto Zero
- Tracking or Manual push button to re-establish zero reference. TEST: Runs a diagnostic test to ensure scales is fully functional, and allows a real-time view of internal settings.
- Construction– Stainless steel weigh platter. Painted mild steel base enclosure
- Field Calibration– Alternate span points can simplify field calibration by using less than full capacity weights. Can be set-up as either decimal pound or kilogram.
- RS-232 Cable– Included with each scale, DB 9-pin, null modem, female connector allows you to connect to a PC
- Emulation Protocols– Standard NCI default with field configurable settings of 8213, 3835, SMA, and Auto
- Weight Send. This allows you to select compatible scale communication settings or scale drivers during field installation when interfacing with shipping software programs or host devices.
- Durabridge® Technology– Reduces overall scale deflection when a full load is applied
- Power Supply– Recessed power supply with standard wall plug
Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7824 / 7840 specifications
- Capacity (lb) Capacity (kg) 250 lb x 0.05 lb 100 kg x 0.02 kg* 300 lb x 0.1 lb 150 kg x 0.05 kg*
- Dimensions – 7824: 24″ L x 24″ W x 4.5″ H 610 mm (L) x 610 mm (W) x 114 mm (H)
- 7840: 18″ L x 24″ W x 4.5″ H 457 mm (L) x 610 mm (W) x 114 mm (H)
- Power– 120 VAC (+10% -15%), 60 Hz, standard 3-wire ground
- Operating Environment– 42° F to 104° F (5° C to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Shipping Weight – 7824: 108 lb (50 kg) standard configuration 125 lb (57 kg) with ball-top 7840: 70 lb (32 kg) standard configuration 76 lb (35 kg) with ball-top
- Input/Output– RS-232, bi-directional, configurable 1200 – 19.2K baud. Transmits weight and scale status whenever ASCII “W” CR is sent by a remote device.
- Agency Approvals – United States: NTEP #95-121
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
We have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities. with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice in relation to choice any product related at market of weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly in our telephone lines requesting advice and quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? A durable, stable product? You’re in the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we reserve the best materials just for you. All our Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7824 / 7840 are guaranteed.
We are obsessed with quality! Load cells you will find here have been previously tested in our laboratories, innovative and reliable cells.