The Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7820R Postal Shipping Scale NTEP features a six digit LCD remote display housed in an extruded enclosure and comes with the remote display bracket. The scale features a stainless steel weight platter and die cast aluminum base. An RS-232 cable is included for connection to a PC and capacity is 150 lb x 0.05 lb/60 kg x 0.02 kg.
Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7820R specifications
- Capacity (lb) 150lb x 0.05 lb
- Capacity (kg) 60 kg x 0.02 kg
Note: Default configuration as weight classifier
Metric weighing can be configured in the field during calibration
- Internal Resolution– 1 part in 120,000
- Dimensions– 12.5″ (L) x 14″ (W) x 4″ (H) 318 mm (L) x 358 mm (W) x 104 mm (H)
- Power– 120 VAC (+10% -15%), 60 Hz, standard 3-wire ground
- Operating Environment– Temperature: 42° F to 104° F (5° C to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Input/Output– RS-232, bi-directional, configurable
1200 – 19.2K baud. Transmits weight and scale status
whenever ASCII “W” CR is sent by a remote device.
- Shipping Weight– 21 lb (10 kg), standard configuration
- Certifications– United States: NTEP #95-070
- Canada: MOI #AM-5076 Rev 2
- For use as a Class III device from +5° C through 40° C
Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7820R features
- Remote Display– Six-digit LCD display housed in an extruded enclosure with a 7′ cable, connected via RJ45 connector on the rear of the scale
- Remote Display Bracket– Front mounted, using velcro strips to attach the remote display to base
- Display Controls– ZERO: Includes Auto Zero Tracking or Manual push button to re-establish zero reference.
- TEST: Runs a diagnostic test to ensure scales is fully functional, and allows a real-time view of internal settings.
- Construction– Stainless steel weight platter, die cast aluminum base
- Field Calibration– Alternate span points can simplify field calibration by using less than full capacity weights. Can be set-up as either decimal
pound or kilogram
- RS-232 Cable– Included with each scale, DB 9-pin, null modem, female connector allows you to connect to a PC
- Emulation Protocols– Standard NCI default with field configurable settings of 8213, 3835, SMA, and Auto Weight Send. This allows you to select compatible scale communication settings or scale drivers during field installation when interfacing with shipping software programs or host devices.
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
We have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities. with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice in relation to choice any product related at market of weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly in our telephone lines requesting advice and quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? A durable, stable product? You’re in the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we eserve the best materials just for you. All our Supermarket Scales Supermarket Scale Salter Brecknell 7820R are guaranteed.
We are obsessed with quality! Load cells you will find here have been previously tested in our laboratories, innovative and reliable cells.