Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k
The Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k capacities
The Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k exemplifies the trademark precision and rugged construction of Dillon dynanometers. Indeed its highly refined design draws on the inherent strengths of premium-grade materials to achieve a 5:1 minimum factor of safety.
While the EDxtreme may be configured for something as simple as a digital hanging scale too , it offers a higher level of intelligence. With user-defined functions and sophisticated communication options, the Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k readily adapts to multi-tasking operations or multi-link systems capable of monitoring a series of critical stress points from a single locations – it is the definition of application versatility too.
The Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k applications
- Cable pulling
- Determine weight
- Monitor load
- Load testing
Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k features
- Dramatically improved battery life in the EDXtreme link
- Dramatically improved radio communications distance
- High speed Peak Capture 10/100/1,000 Hz
- Improved backlight intensity
- Lift and store of weight / force.
- Date and time.
- Continuous data storage.
- Re-calibration reminder.
- Can communicate with two Communicators via radio.
- Overload at 120% with date and time record.
- Sturdy aircraft-quality aluminum (shown) or alloy steel on high-capacity models.
- High-resolution dot-matrix LCD display offers large numbers without confusing abbreviations or multipliers.
- Injection molded, thick Lexan panels offer superior impact protection.
- Softkey interface allows easy and intuitive operation and configuration.
- NEMA 4X / IP55 designed for weather and water resistance.
- Rounded ends reduce weight and prevent binding and snagging with rigging.
- Popular industry-standard shackles insure proper fit.
Dynamometer Dillon EDXtreme AWT05-506311 250T-250000k Configuration options
A basic stand-alone model can be easily upgraded “in-the-field” to accommodate changing needs. Remote configuration, data acquisition and single point monitoring of multiple links are all possible with the hardwired or radio communication options available with the EDXtreme. Adding an RS-232 interface is standard on both the EDXtreme and Communicator for connection to a host PC. Typical Configurations:
- Stand-alone EDx for direct measurement applications.
- Single network with one EDx radio dynamometer and Communicator.
- Single network with multiple EDx dynamometers and one Communicator. The Communicator monitors the load at each scale, plus the total weight.
- Single network with two, three or four Communicators.
- Multiple networks with multiple EDx dynamometers and Communicators.
Contact, advice, free quotes!!
Indeed, we have a group of professional highly qualified with long trajectory to its full available, as organization open them doors a countless of opportunities with regard any choice the product that you requires, based us its need. We offer immediate advice relation to choice any product related at market weigh-in. Contact us through our email addresses or directly on our telephone lines requesting advice quotes for interchangeable products completely free.
Would you like precision? Tired of highly expensive products? Need quality? durable, stable product? You’re on the right place!
Here you will find the best load cell, all models all brands, are highly efficient and long-lasting products because we reserve best materials just for you. All our load cells Sentronik have warranty certificates.
We work to suit your needs!
Provide free advice for you to build weighing system that best suits, all load cell your need, treat each case in particular, additionally we are a proactive team with a mission achieve your satisfaction too. Indeed We offer you any cell you need, if we don’t have it, we build it just for you.