Hbm Load Cells
Hbm Load Cells
Load Cells and Load Sensors
Innovative and reliable: HBM provides the optimal Load Cell or Load Sensor for your application. Rely on the competence of the worldwide market and technology leader in weighing technology.
HBM Single Point Load Cells have been designed such that their excellent mechanical and measurement properties can be optimally used in a wide range of applications. A Single Point Load Cells is also called Platform Load Cell.
Advantages of HBM Single Point Load Cells / Platform Load Cells:
- Quick to install thanks to off-center load compensation at the factory (per OIML R76)
- Extremely fast weighing speed thanks to the very high natural frequency
- Test certificates make planning quick and easy
- Different measuring body materials and protection classes suitable for your operating conditions
- Meets EMC directives (EN 45 501)
- Compatible mounting dimensions
Beam Load Cells from HBM
In almost all sectors where goods are produced, processed or controlled, a HBM Beam Load Cell and weighing technology component can be found.
The RTN ring torsion load cell covers a large rated load range from 1t to 470t. It provides a perfect solution for any type of platform, truck scale, and tank weighing in the process engineering industries.
Stainless steel, hermetic encapsulation according to the highest protection class, as well as different versions of explosion hazard areas pursuant to the latest ATEX Directive are used as a matter of course.
- Large output from 2,85mV/V
- Small minimum application range Y = 20,000
- Low power consumption
- Input resistance 4,400 ohms
- Lowest possible measured value influence by transverse forces
- A complete range of fitted components for even the most demanding requirements
Ring torsion load cell RTN: The advantages
The output resistance is, with 4k Ohm, very high-impedance, therefore uses very little current. The RTN is thereby perfect for battery-operated mobile applications. The annular strain gages react to loads from all directions. The RTN also records loads that would be missed by a rod-shaped load cell. With 2.85mV/V, the RTN has a very high output signal, and therefore a greater signal to noise ratio and very high accuracy.
Tension / Compression Load Cells
Tension and compression load cells from HBM are especially suitable for use in tank weighing, plant engineering and process weighing.
Approvals are available for installation in scales that are subject to weights and measures legislation or used in potentially explosive atmospheres, e.g. from the German National Metrology Institute (PTB). Certificates for worldwide use are available as well.
Weigh Module / Weighing Module Product Overview
HBM offers Weigh Modules as a solutions for weighing and level measurement in process industry applications and for batching processes in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and construction materials industry.
Showing the single result